Evesham Place Dental - Stratford Upon Avon, orthodontics / clear braces by Invisalign.
Answer a few questions & lets see how we can help... takes less than 30 seconds!
Visualise the results for yourself
There's nothing better than being able to visualise something before moving ahead.
Click below to upload your own photo to see what your smile will look like after Invisalign.
Orthodontics is a specific area of dentistry focused with the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of poorly positioned teeth and jaws. We can help you achieve the smile you are looking for with clear braces from Invisalign.
Invisalign straightens your teeth by progressing though a series of clear braces, known as ‘aligners’ which you wear for 22 hours per day.
The main advantages of Invisalign over traditional metal ‘train track’ brackets and wires are:
- Invisalign braces are practically invisible so hardly anyone will notice you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- The braces can be removed for special occasions and to allow you to smile, eat and clean your teeth as normal.
- Advanced Invisalign technology means that treatment time is often shorter. You can get a straighter smile in as little as three months with weekly aligners.
- By changing your Invisalign aligner every week rather than every two weeks, your teeth can be straight up to 50% faster than before with no affect to your health.
Benefits of orthodontic Invisalign solutions at Evesham Place Dental
- Free consultation
- Digital scan with iTero to see what your teeth will look like after treatment
- No messy impressions required!
- Interest-free credit available
- Tooth whitening included in the cost of your treatment
- Evening appointments available
- We are a long-established dental practice in the heart of Stratford Upon Avon with friendly reception staff and team
- You’ll enjoy coming to see us!
- Excellent reviews
Smile by design with clear braces by Invisalign
Invisalign before and after
Your Patient & Smile Treatment Journey
Free consultation and Itero - teeth digital scan
We will be delighted to welcome you to our practice for your free Invisalign dental consultation. Dr Cordner will examine your teeth & dental / oral health and assess your suitability for Invisalign dental treatment to ensure you do not have any underlying dental conditions.
With a free digital Itero scan you will instantly be able to see what your Invisalign smile could look like.
Review your customised dental treatment plan & health check
Your customised dental treatment plan or ‘Clincheck’ will be available to view from Invisalign.
You will be able to see how many aligners are required to straighten your teeth and how long your dental treatment will take.
Once we click ‘Approve’, Invisalign immediately begin manufacturing your dental aligners!
Your clear Invisalign aligners treatment begins
Your clear Invisalign aligners are fitted and you’re ready to go!
Invisalign Straight teeth here we come!
Dr Cordner will need to see you every few weeks to give you new aligners and keep a close eye on how things are progressing.
A smile of a lifetime
Upon completion of treatment
Once your Invisalign treatment is complete, you will require retainers to hold your teeth in position to prevent them from moving back. Dr Cordner will fully discuss the different retainer options that are available to you along with additional cosmetic dental care.
Following your Invisalign orthodontics treatment we have Tooth whitening options which are included in the cost of your treatment, should you wish. Dr Cordner will continue to monitor your oral developments & retention closely for 12 months following completion of your Invisalign treatment.
We are one of the leading stratford orthodontics invisalign treatment clinics, and have only your health, oral care & happiness at heart.
Single arch treatment and Express Package.
If only very minor tooth movements are required, you may choose to correct the position of your teeth in just the upper or lower jaw only.
This typically takes just a few weeks.
The Invisalign Lite package is for simple tooth movements where your teeth will be straightened in approximately 3 months, using around 14 aligners.
Invisalign Comprehensive is a full package that allows an unlimited number of aligners to correct the position of your teeth. Treatment typically takes between 3 and 18 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is normal to expect a bit of discomfort when commencing treatment and upon changing on to a new aligner for a day or so. This gets less noticeable as you progress through your aligners.